September 04, 2011

Sunday Haulday

Hi everyone!  I know I've been really inconsistent lately.  I suck.  Really.  But, I've decided to do a haul this week.  I hadn't been doing them, just out of boredom, but this week I have a great swap to show you and a few other things that I love that I got this week :)  I may do these haul posts on special occasions from now on or something.  So, here we go! 

I didn't buy much this week.  I didn't have to! What I DID get though (with my Amazon gc!) is the entire Kleancolor Starry Spring collection.  Thanks to the gc, I only paid $1.97.  Awesome!

Holo Orange, Holo Green, Holo Yellow

Holo Chrome, Holo Pink, Holo Blue
I hate how unoriginal the names of these are, and I'm very confused by Holo Chrome. Ugh.  They are super pretty anyway, and I can deal with the stupid names!

Next up I have my first ever butter LONDON polishes!  These were sent to me.  I probably wouldn't have picked the colors, or at least PBR, but I'm kinda liking them.  A LOT.  There will be a review sometime soon!
Pillar Box Red, Dahling
I also got my first ever Lex polish!  I have been in love with the pictures I've seen of this particular polish, so I picked it out of all of them.  It hasn't disappointed so far.  Again, review soon!

Seashell
Seashell, macro
Next up, swap items from Steffi over at Me, Myself and Nailpolish.  It's mostly in German, but she's been writing more posts in English, and she has beautiful pictures!  Go check her out! :)
Romeo and Julia, Bella and Edward

Hello Holo, You're a Goldmine, PIxie Dust
This is my first magnetic polish.  I've been trying to get the hang of it, but I need a lot more practice!  I'll show you when I get it down and don't have smudge marks all the time!


Pupleized, Sold Out Forever

This was also my first international swap.  I am ADDICTED!  I love love love the polishes I get from over seas!  I have another package from Brazil getting sent next week.  Those are all holos and flakes, I am SUPER dooper excited for it!  Steffi and I are already planning another swap soon as well.  :) 

Finally, Erika from Polish Fixation (another great blog that doesn't get as much recognition as it should!), sent me these little goodies.  I won't get into details, but it was a total surprise!  I didn't expect it and it totally made my day when the post man handed me the extra package!  Thanks Doll! 
Evil Queen, Poison Apple, Party of 5 Glitters
She sent me the Claire's dupes of the MAC Venomous Villians collection! I am STOKED!  I already wore Poison Apple and it. Is. Gorgeous.  *ugh*  Now I only need that last one.  So awesome!  She also sent me more po5g because I use it ALL. THE. TIME.  Seriously.  All the time.  lol  I have it frankened in so many colors! 
Anyway, thanks to my friends, this was an amazing haul week.  I love each and every polish I got from them!  Thank you girls!  I have some busy days of swatching ahead! 
Oh, off subject, how gorgeous is the weather today?  UGH!  It's almost chilly in the house :)  I'm going now, maybe to enjoy it!  Thanks for looking!


hey
Listening to: Falling Over Me - Demi Lovato
Here We Go Again, 2009