November 05, 2011

Fall Nails! If Fall is Flakie, Dark and Gold?

Hi everyone!  So, if you are in my fb groups, you will know that I have "planned" out all my posts until the end of the year.  I may have mentioned it to you here as well, but I don't remember!  Today's post was supposed to be "Fall Nails."  Whatever that means.  I had envisioned something gorgeous, with reds and golds and oranges... That wasn't going to happen.  THEN I wanted to do a moon mani with Fowl Play under gold, and matte on top.  I don't have round stickers.  Or matte topcoat.  So, I threw in the towel and just started layering crap.  Seriously.  I got a bunch of polishes today (Sunday's haul is going to be MASSIVE!) that I wanted to use.  You can't really tell what anything on my nail is, but we can take a look anyway!  (Sorry for the mess... I don't know if I'm keeping it or not!)




So what I did here (love how those two middle pics aren't watermarked. GRRR) is use a coat of black, put Fowl Play on top then sponge 212-Sephora (YES I GOT IT!) about two thirds down, then sponged China Glaze It's My Turn on the tips.  It's pretty, but it's not what I had in mind!  What do you think?  Let me know!  Thanks for looking everyone! 

hey