November 16, 2011

Zoya Dannii

Hi everyone!  Today I have on Zoya Dannii.  This was the other polish I ordered from Birchbox awhile back.  I have to admit, I like this one much better!  It is a little darker than the pictures show, but pretty much just as gorgeous.  Take a look: 


I think I love this polish!  I'm really glad, since I *still* don't like Jules. At all.  At least I got one good one! 

You may also have noticed I'm holding a different top coat.  I have been having MAJOR bubble issues with Seche lately, so I started using the Color Club topcoat that came in the Beyond the Mistletoe set.  I got the Ross set, so there wasn't a name on this top coat.  Anyone know the specific name of it?  I really like it, but I'd have to order it on Amazon.  I may have to stop using Seche, since it's driving me crazy!  Any other top coat suggestions would be welcome as well! :) 

That's all I've got today, thanks for looking! 

hey