April 06, 2012

Review Week

Okay, you have all seen me say how behind I am.  By behind, I mean AT LEAST January.  That's a ton of polishes!  So, I think starting Sunday I'm doing a review week.  It will be all the reviews I have to catch up on.  If it needs to be a two part post, I'll post half in the morning, and half in the evening. I have to get caught up!  I feel like, by doing this, you will be able to see MY take on new collections *and less well known brands*, but I won't be ages behind in the future.  If I don't do this, it would be May before I got current collections up!

So, stay tuned for that!  One of my reviews may have a little something special hidden in it!  Thanks as always for understanding!  Have a great weekend! :)

hey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3