October 01, 2012

Halloween Challenge 1: Pumpkins!


Hi everyone!  Today is the first of October, my favorite month, and the first day of BOTH of my Halloween challenges!  (I will post the second tomorrow...)  The first day of this challenge is "halloween pumpkin" and this is what I came up with!



I quite liked what I had come up with until I saw everyone else's challenge nails.  Now I feel like mine are VERY sub par.  Hopefully I will get better by the end of the month!  Meanwhile, check out everyone else's awesome first day!  (Until I can figure out the widget, they can be found at http://www.glitterobsession.com at the bottom of her post).

Are you ready for tomorrow's (very) bad post?  Can you guess what it will be?  Stay tuned!  Thanks for reading everyone!
hey

2 comments:

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3