October 02, 2012

Halloween Challenge Day 1 pt 2: Horror Movies!



Hi everyone!  I have my second (second first, that is haha) challenge post!  The theme of this challenge is Horror Movies!  I think my nails look absolutely HORRID (haha), so I'm not going to tell you what movie it is.  Feel free to guess below!  Here is what I came up with, though:



I quite like how the blood drips look, and I will be keeping the mani for work.  Actually, I REALLY like the blood drips.  Drip manis are always a favorite of mine.  I should do them more often!  Again, I encourage you to check out the other participants (and again, I need time to figure out the widget...) so I'll link you to no blog in particular... http://www.sonomanailart.com/2012/10/halloween-challenge-horror-movies.html

If you are participating in this challenge, leave your link on her widget!  In my comments as well!  I want to be sure to see what everyone comes up with!  Thanks for reading!

hey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3